Discover new approaches to brownfield redevelopment through case studies of the Goodyear Tire & Rubber, Bridgestone-Firestone and Lockheed Martin Airdock projects, and take a tour of these sites.
Get an in-depth look at Ohio brownfield legislation that could affect your daily practice.
Network and develop business opportunities.
(Click on a speaker's name to view his/her bio)
- Christopher J. Burnham, president, Summit County Port Authority
- Jennifer Carter-Cornell, APR, director of funding & government and community relations, Hull & Associates
- Dr. Wayne Dorband, CEO and president, Mountain Sky Group
- Laura A. Ephlin, of counsel, Roetzel & Andress
- Terrence S. Finn, partner, Roetzel & Andress
- Norma Fox Horowitz, development coordinator & FTZ manager, Summit County Port Authority
- Jennifer J. Krueger, PG, CP, principal scientist, URS Corporation
- Stu Lichter, founder and president, IRG
- William Murdock, AICP, director, Urban Development Division, Ohio Dept of Development
- Karyn Selle, project hydrogeologist, Hull & Associates